For yachting enthusiasts
QualityBoatsHolland.com is a website independent from any industry organisation, with information about boats and yachts produced in the Netherlands. This site is dedicated to international yachtsmen who demand the best quality boats, boating products and services.
QualityBoatsHolland.com is part of an initiative from publishing company YachtFocus Media BV from Amstelveen (close to Amsterdam), Holland, that combines and integrates 3 lines of business for export promotion:
- Quality Boats Holland Guide – 10.000 copies of an English language catalogue distributed internationally.
- QualityBoatsHolland.com – this website with:
- advice about buying in Holland;
- all participants in the Quality Boats Holland initiative can be selected from a map;
- the Guide itself in browsable format;
- each participant in the Guide with an article, address details and link to its own company website;
- new built boat models from the participating Dutch shipyards;
- used boats of the Dutch yacht brokers who participate;
- International boat show participation;
- 9 international shows with a total of 841.545 visitors where we represent and promote the Dutch yachting industry;
- on each show a booth with our own, educated staff to advice the many visitors;
- personal hand out of the Guide to those who demand a copy;
- logo’s of the participants in the initiative on the stand walls;
- their brochures to hand out, next to the Guide.
Increasingly the Dutch yachting industry focuses on export to foreign countries, helped by the high standard of its quality products and services. The majority of shipyards in the segment up to 30 meters in length is represented in the Quality Boats Holland Guide.
Quality Boats Holland Guide editions:
- 2019 (release September 2016): sixth edition
- 2018 (release September 2017): fifth edition
- 2017 (release September 2016): fourth edition
- 2016 (release September 2015): third edition
- 2015 (release September 2014): second edition
- 2014 (release September 2013): first Quality Boats Holland Guide
While the first edition was only distributed at 3 international boat shows, the sixth edition can be optained at 9 international boat shows:
- Cannes Yachting Festival, France (September 2018)
- Interboot in Friedrichshafen, Germany (September 2018)
- Belgian Boat Show Float, near Belgium (October 2018)
- Hanseboot in Hamburg, Germany (October 2018)
- Boot & Fun Berlin, Germany (November 2018)
- Salon Nautique de Paris, France (December 2018)
- Boot Düsseldorf, Germany (January 2019)
- Belgian Boat Show in Gent, Belgium (February 2019)
- Hanseboot Ancora, Germany (May 2019)
How to participate in this initiative
If you are a Dutch brand, you are welcome. Visit our website YachtFocus.company for more information.